We were’t sure what to have for dinner, and being that I’ve not been in the slimming world frame of mind lately, I was thinking a take away?, some junk food? Then I thought, hmm I’d try the Big Mac in a bowl and see if it satisfies my synful cravings and it did, so filling with masses of lettuce yet tasty enough to make you think you’re being a little naughty….
So if you’re thinking, hmmm maybe,… You Will Need
- 1 packet of extra lean steak mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 chopped onion
- A little Garlic and seasoning
With oodles of this on your plates…
- pickles (gherkins). As many as you like.
- Lashings and lashings of chopped Iceberg Lettuce
- Cucumber slices
- Tomato slices
- Dairlea Light Processed Cheese or similar. 4 slices (Healthy Extra A) We had Stilton though.
- 2 tbsp extra-light mayo ( 2 syns)
1. Chop onion and add fry in frylite to soften, then add the mince. Add salt and pepper and a little garlic and cook until it becomes a little crispy ( not over cooking).
2. Layer the plate with plenty of crispy iceberg lettuce.
3. When the mince and onion have cooked, spread the mince on top of the lettuce on the plate.
4. Add the tomatoes, cucumber and gherkins. Crumble or Tear up the slices of cheese and add the cheese pieces on top.
6. Serve with actifried chips and Enjoy.