- New potatoes
- 3 large eggs (6 is better but I only had 3)
- 1/2 pot of quark
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Smoked salmon slices or trimmings, chopped/ hubby had tinned as not a fan of smoked)
- Chopped onions and red pepper
- Some defrosted frozen spinach
- Low fat cheese ( I used low fat mozzarella)
Frylite the onions and red peppers.
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-12 mins or until they are just tender, then drain and leave to cool slightly before slicing them, and then adding them to the onions.
Lightly beat the eggs, stir in the quark, season then stir into the potatoes and onions.
Add the salmon, spinach, and cheese.
I use a spatula and score the middle to make portioning easier once cooked.
Place under a hot grill to brown the top and to melt the cheese.