Recipe for my version of the KFC Chicken:
- 4 medium chicken breasts (or cuts of chicken of your choice)
- 8 tablespoons of smash
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 teaspoon basil
- 2 teasppon pepper
- 1 oxo cube
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- Slice the chicken breasts into nuggets, goujons or to the size of your liking
- Put smash into a bowl and add all of the seasonings and mix until everything is blended together to create your coating.
- Crack the eggs and mix together.
- Dip the chicken portions into the egg and then into the smash mixture and repeated to get an even coating.
Bake the chicken in the oven for 20-25 mins on a medium to high heat, until cooked through. Because I was waiting for the the chunky chips (par boiled and cooked for about 40 minutes) I most proberly cooked the chicken for about 40 mins too.
Cut one of the thickest bits to make sure it is cooked in the middle.