- 500g lean beef mince (10% fat or less)
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 800g can chopped tomatoes (2 cans)
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick of celery
- 2 large mushrooms
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 500g fat free Quark
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 dried lasagne sheets
- 160g reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Mixed Salad and sweet potato fries
Place a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the beef mince, red pepper, vegetables, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 6-8 minutes. Add the tomatoes, passata and dried herbs, season well and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring often.
Fry onion in PKP for a few minutes on steam, then add everything as above, and cook for 30 mins. (Longer than above but it does make the mix very tender).
Meanwhile mix together the Quark, eggs and nutmeg until smooth. Season well.
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Spray a medium-sized lasagne dish with low calorie cooking spray. Spoon half the mince mixture into the base and top with half of the lasagne sheets. Spread over half of the yogurt mixture and top with the remaining mince mixture. Top with the remaining lasagne sheets, spread over the remaining yogurt mixture and sprinkle over the cheese.
Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with the mixed salad.
Tip: Serve with a large garden salad and sweet potato fries cooked in the actifry, enjoy!